How To Help
Get to know us a little better. Learn about our mission, our goals and objectives, and how to be a light to others.
We invite you to support XP Grupo Luz de Esperanza with a financial contribution or by volunteering. Work with us. We appreciate your generosity. Please contact us if you wish to contribute to the organization in any way.
Your voluntary contributions are tax deductible. We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Your efforts, support, and contributions will improve the lives of children and adults living with XP. Thanks for your help!
Support XP Grupo Luz De Esperanza
You can provide help to XP Grupo Luz de Esperanza in many different ways:
The XP Grupo Luz de Esperanza is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation recognized by the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a charitable organization.
Your voluntary donations are tax deductible. The XP Grupo Luz de Esperanza depends on the generous gifts of individuals, companies, and fundraising events.
Donate online today or send your donation to:
XP Grupo Luz de Esperanza, Inc.
P.O. Box 256
Waterford, CT 06385 USA
For more information you can contact us at:
- Spread the word about our organization and XP through social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yahoo, and others.
- Inform the general public about how ultraviolet light affects people with XP and the importance of scientific investigation.
- Contact a person who has been diagnosed with Xeroderma Pigmentosum or the family members who are responsible for the care of someone with XP and help them get in touch with us.
- Provide support for a person who has been diagnosed with Xeroderma Pigmentosum.
- Inform the general public and dermatologists about Xeroderma Pigmentosum and this website.
- Assist with the setup of UV safe rooms for medical conferences and other activities.
- Donate funds. Fundraising ideas include: walk/run event, bake sale, food sale, car wash, raffle and others.
- Give financial support to help provide critical support to individuals. Help individuals obtain ultraviolet (UV) protection equipment and clothing, as well as other life-changing items.
- Help raise the necessary funds to continue XP medical research.
- Sponsor a child at camp. We hope in the near future to offer night camps for children with XP and their families or other support companions. You can help us realize this dream. These camps will give the opportunity to learn more about XP in the comfort of a secure environment. Persons with XP and their families and other caregivers will not only discuss the adversities and frustrations of living with XP, but will share ideas for coping with everyday activities. Our camp will provide uplifting outdoor recreational activities under the safety of moonlight.
Your effort, support and contributions will better the lives of children and adults with XP. Thanks for your support!